Friday, June 12, 2009

Two hours ago, I was frantically filling out forms online, writing essays and panicking because I had to turn in all this stuff for college housing and advising by 5. I finished, and, after saving several confirmation pages, I went to eat an incredibly late lunch. I came back upstairs and noticed all these saved pages cluttering up my desktop and I decided to move them. I opened up my school folder and realized something: I should probably stop storing these files under Colleges in my Senior Year folder. I quietly went up a directory and moved my frosh, soph, jnr, and snr year folders into a new TJHSST folder before making a new College folder. I won't lie: it hurts.

3 comments:

  1. Sigh. I'm still saving everything in the college folder for my senior year stuff.

    I'm going to break down tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but see, it was a happy moment as well, because I deleted my geosystems folder.

    Anyway. It's TJHSST. It's a part of our lives. It's not like the folder is called "Dead and Useless"

    And until you rename that folder "Dead and Useless," it will always be a part of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't organize my files in folders.

    oops.

    ReplyDelete